Business Consulting and Training in Lloydminster, St Walburg SK
I can help identify areas of your business that may be a challenge hindering growth and further success. I can also help with operational business plans and management functions for an area of your business that needs some direction. Many clients have also benefited from full training sessions on financial functions or staff training in a specific area of interest. Services include but are not limited to:
- Purchase and Sale of A Business
- Business Valuations
- Retirement Planning
- Benchmarking and performance measurement for business
- Cash Flow and Financial Management Plans
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Estate Planning and Business Succession
When it comes to business development and consulting, we answer those how to, how do I questions. The most common areas of business consulting cover the following topics:
- Purchase and Sale of a business – We can assist from the planning stages of valuation to the due diligence stages of the agreement and than closing the deal
- Business Valuations – We can explain the various valuation techniques and apply the appropriate one to your situation whether it be for financing, purchasing, selling, or succession planning
- Retirement Planning – This ties in with estate services but the more proactive on coming up for a strategy on wealth for retirement and minimizing estate taxes, the better off retirement will be
- Performance Measurement – This encompasses applying broad range formulas to evaluate the business and search for areas of improvement, or to benchmark against competitors
- Cash Flow Planning – This is essential to failing and succeeding businesses. It is the process of realising short term and long term cash needs and balancing that with current profit or loss to make current commitments while adequately saving for the future
- Budgeting – We help prepare corporate or not for profit budgets and also assist in monitoring and reporting on that buget
- Accounting software selection and implementation – We are consistently researching the new emerging software choices for businesses and help you select the one right for you. We can also set up the program and provide training on use.
- Estate planning –The goal of estate planning is to ensure that in the case of the unexpected, taxes are minimized leaving you to chose where your money goes whether it be preserving family wealth, providing for other family members, transferring assets or businesses, funding education for children and grandchildren, or leaving a legacy to a charitable cause. Estate planning can be tough because you are openly facing your own mortality however the benefits of discussing your options will help ensure a proper plan in place that meets your needs.
- Business Succession – This is used to assist in shareholder buyouts, passing on operations to family, or selling for retirement. If not planned properly, the tax burden of proposed transactions could leave you with half your proceeds.
- Start up services – In these sessions we go over the main things you need to consider when starting a business (insurance, business number registration, payroll, WCB, PST, GST, taxes and recordkeeping). We than can help you fill out the forms or make decisions on the areas included for discussion and make plans to help you grow your venture.