Important for your T1
- Personal Tax Return Checklist (PDF format) : This checklist must be completed and sent with your signed engagement letter.
- T1013 Authorizing a Representative (PDF format) : This form should only be submitted if you are a new client and would like to authorize the CRA to deal with us as your representative for income tax matters. You will need to complete both parts 1 and 5 prior to submitting it to us.
- T1 New Client Form : This form helps us get all the information needed to set up your return and enter you in our system.
General T1 Forms
- Professional Income (T2125) and Business Income (T2125) (Excel format) : Required to report you self-employed income/business activities for the year including home-office and auto expenses.
- Rental Property Income (T776) (Excel format) : Applicable if you have rental properties. Do not use for home-office expenses. Self employed individuals should put home office information on the T2125 and employees on the T777.
- Employment Expenses Information (T777) and Auto Expenses (T777) (Excel format) : Applicable if you have employment expenses such as home office, auto expenses, entertainment, etc. Do not use this if you are self-employed (signed T2200 form required).
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment T2200 (PDF format) : Required for T777 schedule above.
- Moving Expenses T1-M (PDF format) : Applicable if you moved for work or educational reasons you may claim your moving expenses.
- Medical Expense Deductions (Excel format) : Applicable for all medical expenses you may want to claim including meals and mileage for medical travel.