MCPA - McGowan Chartered Professional Accountant’s Monthly Bookkeeping Checklist
At MCPA - McGowan Chartered Professional Accountant, we understand that regularly recording accounting transactions can be quite challenging. Comprehending the tasks involved and filing the correct financial information can be stressful or laborious, but with a little preparation, you can manage your monthly bookkeeping tasks quickly and easily.
As experts in accounting, we’ve created a handy checklist to help you complete your monthly bookkeeping with as little stress as possible. Follow our checklist to make sure your documents are accurately filed on time so that you can get back to the other important things in life.
1. Ensure all corporate bank and credit card statements are printed.
2. Include receipts and invoices for the month.
3. Include bank deposit slips and details for all business deposits.
4. Include inventory figures and amounts for month-end.
5. Make notes of any bad debts or accounts that have been deemed uncollectible.
6. Include copies of any new loan agreements.
7. Provide details and invoices of capital purchases.
8. Include any government correspondence.
9. Include payroll information if applicable.
10. Provide details on any assets sold or junked.
If you have any concerns about monthly bookkeeping or you’re looking for an accounting firm to help simplify the process, reach out to MCPA - McGowan Chartered Professional Accountant serving Lloydminster and the surrounding areas. We provide accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation services to small and mid-sized businesses with the highest degree of service and professionalism.